We can provide you with a One-Time MDF-500® treatment
If you are selling your home, or just moved into a new home that doesn’t quite smell fresh due to cigarette or pet odors, we can apply MDF-500® throughout your entire home to rid it of any foul-smelling odors. Many times one application is all that it takes. But, if you are sensitive to allergens, dust, or suspect that you have mold, more extensive treatments may be necessary. If mold is found to be present, we will do a full evaluation to find out exactly where the mold is to not only remove what is seen but to also find what you cannot see. This ensures that your home is as safe as it can possibly be. If you need regular treatments, regularly scheduled visits from us may be what it takes to make you feel comfortable.